My Stalkers* ♥

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sigh? That isn't a happy thing anymore.. Other people blah you still hai hao. I take it that its a good thing. But now I've a super long feeling that ------------#$%^&*() :( Sigh. She's so close to me. Yet her feelings, she obviously just hid it up.. Nicely done, so I act along and just smile and laugh as per normal with you so you won't feel bad. You know I hate people keeping such things behind my back, but you still want to. Things sure won't have a happy ending if you tell me I know. But isn't it better than letting things be like this? You should know I treat you so close, don't keep much of things from you yet you don't wanna tell me... Sigh. Why why why? I hope things will still go on smoothly for th 3 of us.. :( You disappoint me alot..

AND YEAH, N LEVELS ARE OVER. TIME TO JOB HUNT QUICKLY...
~*T,C&LWNR**~

11:20PM ;08 October 11

No comments:

Post a Comment