My Stalkers* ♥

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Birthday over. Disappointed yet surprised. So many truths were out :) I'll start blogging bout my birthday ^^ On my birthday was late for school cos was waiting for mehmeh for th second time! Went to class, everything went on smoothly. But cos th si da hei make us stay back for half an hour read cos we were laughing when teacher $%^&*({ people. -.- K then everything when on well (: After sch at 3.30 we went KFC and had our buddy meals <3 ^^Cos I had those coupons (I know very typical but who cares! :D ) All 8 of us finally went out tgthr after so long. All snatch th coupons like crazy! Eat le they gave me my present out of a sudden! Thanks to them I :D again! After that jiu chiong go play pool. Play le, then I intended to go meet mmr. After playing for 1 half hour then go. No celebration totally nothing. Sadden but kept quiet. 5 of them went night study. 2 others went home. I went to that place again. Th carpark rooftop. Felt as if I was followed but didn't bothered much. By the time I reach upstairs it was getting dark. A year ago we went there to celebrate even though nothing was planned. Though it was a small celebration, I recall those times as if they were just yesterday. I took the candle I kept from my hello kitty cake from her. Lit it, closed my eyes and sang a song for myself sitting there where we celebrated my birthday. All those flashbacks, memories and everything appeared in mind as if it was really happening before my eyes.. Started to cry. Opened my eyes, made my wishes and stood around thinking of things. Shag but couldn't do much. Left th place and went meet mmr at Central. Surprisingly he cheered me up! Took a stroll to his place. After that he jiu take my present give me ^^ After that again started walking about 200 + aimlessly. Idk why, walking with him, I start to say things out. Everything that was bothering me, everything that was on my mind. After walking for about 1 and a half hour mmr sent me home :) Guess it was really a long time since I last talked to someone and my mood changed so swiftly! Happy much. Though I didn't have them, I had a wonderful birthday even though I was sad. Thanks to especially them, mmr and her for th simple celebrations :) Those presents they gave me were wonderful too ^^ Didn't thought I would receive any presents from anyone this year. They disappointed me much. Not even a birthday card or anything.. Sigh. Doesn't matter I guess? People leave as and when they feel like. Its not like I can stop them.

Their gifts were: 2 hello kitty stretchable keychains, 1 hello kitty bunny hp pouch and a pig-like-rabbit! Cute much. That day we were just cursing and swearing that the person didn't cut out for et's present and she saw th price! Before opening I thought maybe it would be there? :) Haha. They still told me CONFIRM don't have. When I saw th present I flipped th thing attached to it. LOL! The price was there! :D Haha. The other one jiu shi 3566 <3

Well k. This post is alittle long cos of th ups and downs I have been feeling lately.. I'll just go with whatever which comes byy and takes it as it goes. Cos this is life.

~*T,C&LWNR**~

08:29PM ; 22 September 11

No comments:

Post a Comment