My Stalkers* ♥

Monday, May 16, 2011

):

Things are getting from bad to worst ! I wonder what to do then things will get better .. Hais ! So many things ... 3 years lerh , things haven't got any better ! Why can't we be better than how we started off ? I don't believe nothing last . Maybe nothing , BUT EXCLUDING TRUE FRIENDS ! But just why is all of this happening ? Maybe after each of us understand whats each other's having on their minds then this would be over ? I've already been making it so obvious and clear to you ... I don't wish things to continue this way . Afew more months and we might not be that close any more .. But why can't things just stop until at least this year ends and we don't see each other that often ? Hais ... Things really changed ! What can I say ? I've taken th inniciative to let you know almost everything that are on mind . But what about you ? Doing all those silly things won't even help but only hurt you . Maybe you just don't know I care ba .. Sigh !! What should I do ? ):

SAD SHAG SIAN !


~*T,C&LWNR**~


09:13PM ; 16 May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment