My Stalkers* ♥

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blogging blogging time ~

Time passes really fast and its already th end of my cpa MYE paper(: ! Hope Maths P2 gonna be as easy as cpa !:) Bored bored bored . Tired tired tired . So many things happening again lately ! You you you , omg . Seriously wondering wondering what on earth are you thinking-.- Hmmm ... Exams exams exams . Sian ttm la . And I'm surely gonna get over you^^ Thought through so much , and realised I seriously was very silly and naive ! Do so much , say so much , end up things ended even quicker than expected . Well well well , gonna wan quan ba ni wang diao ! Feelings for you faded , much faster than I thought it would be . Have been thinking .. Maybe in th past I thought I needed you , I thought you were th one , thats why si dou bu yao let go . But after you've gone , I realised actually I didn't really needed you . I guess , its just all my imagination . Haha . Seriously , a big joke out of myself ... Its all because , wo yi wei and wo hen tian zhen .. Hais stupid ! From now on , I needa clear my mind and not be so pathetic lerh . Once bitten twice shy . Don't wanna make a fool out of myself again . MUST FORGET AND FORGET !); All along , I'm th one thinking too much .. I mustn't let this repeat ever again . Time to walk out of all these and get up on my own independently . Sometimes , I really laugh and smile so wide , but deep down it ain't turning out th way I seem . What to do ? This is REALITY , LIFE . Hais . Kay , gonna put a stop to everything here , gonna go to sleep and not gonna think of these things when I get up ! So whateva ~ Sleeping time !




THIS FEELING SUCK TO TH MAX MAN );
It all started because of my imagination and childishness .




03:20PM ; 5 May 11


~*T,C&LWNR**~

No comments:

Post a Comment