My Stalkers* ♥

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Yayyy !

Stupid MYE over le^^ Fantastic !:) Happy si le ! So many things happened again from my last post .. Sian ttm man ): Nothing turned out right . Quarrelled with someone dao never talk lerrh): Thinking of giving in , but I'll sure throw my face cos I ain't th one at fault .. Well , if you momo ren see this , good for you ba . I sure miss you . You've been th most awesome someone which has been always cheering me up and accompanying me through since th first day of sch here . Never regretted getting to know you . Secondly , I guess , probably* , maybe , I already gotten over you . Your gone , everything's gone , but th memories and everything from you will always be remembered and be with me . Almost coming 2 years le , but I finally realised maybe it wasn't even meant to be from th day it started .. Things really feel very weird without you around . Getting used to it . No matter how far or wherever you are , I'll always wish th best and try to be there helping as much as I can . Everything's gone , maybe even forgotten by you . But I'll never forget th things I said and promised to you . I'll make sure I'll do as I say even if you have forgotten . Everything will be remembered ... 17/07/09 , I hope its really gone for good and that those flashbacks won't keep returning . Lastly , I hope ni* , will feel less bothered* after I try to make things easier for you ... Somehow I hope it will .. You don't have to know what , but just hope you'll feel better .. Hope everything stop being so saddening for me and turn out better from now :'( !

**I HOPE , I WISH , those things will come through !**


~*T,C&LWNR**~

07:22PM ; 12 May 11

No comments:

Post a Comment