My Stalkers* ♥

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blog time !^^

I guess , I'm gonna fully get over you ! In th past , I would never have such thinkings for you th way I'm having now . You no longer hold any position to me . Not anymore . Love to hatred , must be what you always wanted . I'm glad I finally wake up from these stupid craps I've been having for you . Stupidy , yea , its gonna be all over any time . I swear things will never be th same again . HEN XIA XIN NEVER GONNA RETURN TO TH PAST ANYMORE . Needa wake up before history repeats itself all over again . Secondly , I'm glad that you're outta my life completely . No you = to life being a few billion times better . No stress , no nothing^^ !
And I don't understand why you* like to always act so childishly . Your actions and everything will not make me jealous again . I'll love my life just th way it is . Won't bother more already . Should concentrate and spend more time on my business (w my PIC* hehee^^v) , studies and w them from now !:) Gonna do my best in everything and stop acting th way I used to be ! (; Must really cherish momo ren more too* , and spend more time w another someone !:D ^^ (; ! ** Hope my smile will remain this WIDE >>> :DDDD <<< :B



~ LOVE IS IN TH AIR ~ ^^v



~ *T,C&LWNR** ~

01:28PM ; 2 May 11

No comments:

Post a Comment