My Stalkers* ♥

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sigh !

I must be really crazy to be blogging at a time like this .. But I can't stop thinking of those things ! What to do ? ): Momoren will never know nor understand .. Nor is th person suppose to know I'm referring to ta* . Hais ): Really shag ... I thought its completely over ! But its not ! Somehow maybe , but not fully ! Hais ! Sad life for me man ! Why isn't it ending ? Why's everything getting more complicated ? WHY ? Cos its my life ... Fated destiny .. Wei shen me ta* shi ni ne ?:( Every once I think back , I constantly can't stop thinking . Hais . What am I suppose to do ? June lerh , yet things are getting worst ... Why ?): More problems and things to worry , less things to smile and laugh about ... I really wish to hide somewhere and avoid everything ... If only , everything stopped . Even for a moment would be good .. Why won't things get better ? I smile I scream I shout , end of th day , what I'm left w is nothing but tears ... Why ? Maybe this holiday is a good time to make me completely forget everything .. Or isit really gonna just be like this all th way ?): Urghh ... Sucha great life I'm having . Hais . Who'll ever understand these feelings ? Hope I can get to sleep and wake up for sch .. Kk maybe time for afew drinks and off to Zzz !;(

LOST , SHAG , SAD ):

~*T,C&LWNR**~

12:16AM ; 01 June 11

No comments:

Post a Comment