My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, July 15, 2011

I guess I've got my answers to it all . Why are these happening ? I seem to be just a tiny part of everything . Why ? Why are things getting out of hand ? Why ain't things getting better ? I'm really tired of this le . Why do I have th one to be taking th inniciative all th time ? I'm human too . Why only is it always got to be me ? I can't stand it . When will this ever end ? Hais . Maybe I ought to know and rmb my position to you . I can't be anything more than what I should be in . Maybe those things which I said only made you sympathise me . I need not need it . I hate this in fact . I ain't thinking too much I know . I'll just go along w whatever that comes now . Enough le . Time to do as I promised and just go for those targets . I must not fail them .. Must jiayou all th way ~ I only started realising things I didn't know . Those chances , opportunities , I missed it all . I hate myself for doing that . How silly . And th day* is reaching soon . I wonder what am I suppose to do ... Hais !

11:04PM ; 15 July 11

~*T,C&LWNR**~

No comments:

Post a Comment