My Stalkers* ♥

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What am I suppose to do now ? Just told her I'll stay positive before heading home . But now ? Shag over th same issue . Though I'm forcing myself to get used to it , I know things won't change . I don't know how else or what should I do . It must be me and my darn existence again . URRGHH !!! Whatever I talk to friends about daily stuffs , dou hui talk until you come into th picture . Wherever we go , whatever we do or talk about , you'll be in it .. Sigh . Imy and I'm so sorry . I don't know what can I do too . I ought to let go I guess ... All of you all at th same time and stop bothering any of you again ... Na zhong kui jiu gan , hui yong yuan zai xin li le ... No matter what I do , its gonna be with me for a very long time for sure ... Sigh , thanks to me and myself ... Zi zhao mafan .. Hate it ttm . I deserve it ba . Time to go my own way and do my best to get out of this place ...

Did or do any of you know how difficult this path is ? Its never a path I thought I'd did ever had to take . Its never what I wanted . I never thought such things would happen ... Sigh . Since it happened , I guess I'm left with them to turn to .. Thanks to them , thanks to them for making me smile and laugh no matter how much I want to break down .. Really thankful ... Ain't gonna be so wang en fu yi and take things for granted already ... Sigh ..

06:08PM ; 5 July 11

~*T,C&LWNR**~


No comments:

Post a Comment