My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, July 1, 2011

Somehow , things are getting from bad to worst . Theres no way I can do to make things th way they are . I seem positive , always giving people advices and stuffs , end up can't even do anything bout my own problems , still want to help other people . Hais !!! Urghh . Maybe thats what I'm good at and so I shouldn't bother bout such nonsense ... I wish I could be able to convince myself to let go of it all . I don't know whats th point of insisting and holding on when there doesn't seem to have any hope at all . CUI ! Shag man . Sigh . What more can I do now ? <\3 I miss all of you and th past very much . Sadly its already all th past . I didn't do anything wrong ... Hais . Needa learn to walk a route on my own ba . Xi guan jiu hao . Can't be so weak ! Needa jiayou and go for it , can't so easily break down anymore !

~*T,C&LWNR**~

11:20PM ; 1 July 11

No comments:

Post a Comment