My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, July 1, 2011

Tiring day . Celebrated friend's birthday with another grp of cliques . Had fun (: Hope th birthday girl will be happy with her gift^^ Spent so long searching for it cos I ain't into KPOP !! It totally isn't worth th price , but it sure is worth to see a smile th receiver smiles when she receives it . I'm willing to spend money on people and friends just to see them smile and be happy , even if its for a moment . Its all worth it though kinda silly (:

Whatever you said made sense . What comes around goes around . But I'm sure I haven't done anything to deserve such treating from th three of you . Well , I choose to believe that its all part of life . We've all parted . All changed . Not that I didn't . But even if I did , its mostly because of these happenings . I've decided to stop deceiving myself with all th stuffs I've been thinking of . Time to step out of it and stop going back into it . Sigh . Confused:(

~*T,C&LWNR**~

11PM ; 1 July 11

No comments:

Post a Comment