My Stalkers* ♥

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sigh . No matter what I say or do , I know nothing ever return th way it was . Why do you have to act as if you even care when you already don't ? Since you already made it so clear I guess I shouldn't be so persistent or care any further . In 2 days time , if you don't manage to receive it , fated . After that day , I'll stop contacting all of you . Not anymore . I've made up my mind . I hope you all will lead a much better and more peaceful life without me . No matter how much I hate things this way , I'll let it be and just leave .

Sigh , I know its surely gonna be a difficult time for me . As long as you all are happier , its all worth it . Everywhere I go , there would always have memories of someth got to do with all of you . Nevermind . Since I've made up my mind , I shall not go against it . I'll be going very different routes from all of you . Wherever I am , I'll just make sure I'm away from your so history won't repeat again . Hais ..

09:00 PM ; 06 July 11

~*T,C&LWNR**~

No comments:

Post a Comment