My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, March 25, 2011

First post on tumblr^^


K la , freaking bored so decided to create a tumblr accnt ~ Almost died of boredom fr th past 3 days ! Home alone all these days . Thanks to this stupid eye I have ! Doctor said I have eye lid infection:( Sobs ! So pain and itchy ! Urrghh ! Missed so much of lessons and happenings at sch le ! Sians . So much of catching up to do ! I miss my gfriend lots too:( Because of this eye , she have to go to sch alone everyday and do everything alone;( Gonna spend more time w her when I return to sch !^^ Hehe:B Miss her muchhyyyy , NOT FORGETTING him♥ , & another her !^^


In th process of these 4 days , I finally seen th true colours of some people . Well , can’t really call them friends now . Disappointed much .. Oh well , its a fact I just gotta learn to accept . I also made a new close friend ! He/she AKA MY Nurse Joy , is a really wonderful friend as I know . This friend of mine have been keeping me close company up till now , since I haven’t been to sch . My NURSE JOYhave been really caring and a friend which always cheer me up no matter what(: I really appreciate this friend’s care and all . Hope everything will turn out better and that our friendship will last !:D Really happy to know that someone really cares even just as a friend:)


Maybe gonna blog bout more thinggggs laterr !^^


Thats all fr nowyyy ! Love y’all !


~ *T,C&LWNR** ~


1:35AM ; 26 March 11

No comments:

Post a Comment