My Stalkers* ♥

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A crap day !-.-

Today was a boring day . Sch sucked . Whole day didn't even drink or eat ! Hmm, blablabla and th day passed . After sch jiu chinese oral , waited fr more than an hr before my turn-.- Results sure cui ! After school went back le . Bored and stupid day w sucha crap weather_|_ ..

To you* : We seem to not talk much anymore . I feel really bad reacting this way towards you too .. But , sorry . I just have to ... Hope you'll get used to it soon . Hais ! Really bao qian !

And , thought bout everything th past few days .. I really don't want anything to happen . Whatever I say to you seems like nothing already ... Hais .. Ni kai xin jiu hao le ... Hope you'll be alright .. Hope things will soon be fine and gets better ... Miss you !:(

~ *T,C&LWNR** ~
7:30PM ; 31 March 11

No comments:

Post a Comment