My Stalkers* ♥

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sigh ..

Yesterday too busy blog ~ Reach home 8 plus , shower , went do cw stuffs . Slept late and hardly got a good rest . Marching was so damn tiring ! But anyway had fun . Someone allowed me to sit on him/her cos no more chair sit !^^ And still bao wo !:D <3 We looked so sweet and people kept looking ! ~ Hehe:B ! Hope we can remain so sweet and get closer !:) As fr today , really tired of all these things happening .. From day to night , non stop , things always happens ... Sch have sch de stress , out of sch have other stuffs .. Tsk ... Everything's getting from bad to worst ... If this continues I'll sure break down .. Hais ... Y'all ain't there anymore ... All of you are drifting away slowly from me .. I don't understand a thing ... Maybe I think too much .. Probably I shouldn't even care . I'm really sick of everything .. How I wish it all was a dream ... When will things get better ? ): ... No one will truly understand this feeling:( . As of today , I'm just gonna sleep my day till its night and study when I get up ... Don't wanna think of anything le .. Saw you this morning , on th spot shag .. Sigh , every once someth reminds me of you I , I think of all those things ... Hais .. You'll never understand whats this feeling .. Probably I just deserve it ... Lost , speechless and upset .. Sigh ... As long as you'll be happy , its ok ..
~ *T,C&LWNR** ~

4:59PM ; 29 March 11

No comments:

Post a Comment