My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, March 25, 2011

My shout-outs !;(

When I wasn't in th mood in th day , I posted this on Tumblr too ..


Dislike everything thats happening today ! I don’t know wth I did wrong to deserve all these ! Nobody would understand because they aren’t me and in my position . Sigh ! Everything thats happening really pisses me off . Sometimes I really wish I could fall into a deep sleep and wake up w no more problems . I’m really tired of all these ..



I may seem ok , putting a smile on all th time and even say I’m ok . But deep down inside , I ain’t ok , I ain’t alright . I feel that I can’t rely on anyone … Well , this is life . And life is never fair … Needa acccept it and look on th bright side , think positive … Many things always happens on and to me . But why does it have to be me ? People always try to be different , but yet I want to be th same . Th same in many ways . Maybe im just too tired of being “unique” , th odd one and all . Hais . Why’s my life like this ? Hope I really can lead a simple life and be happy . And I realise , sometime human beings are so strange . They tend to say things opposite from what they’re thinking and act as if they don’t care when they really do . WEIRD .



BORED , frustrated , annoyed and can’t seem to figure out so many things !;/ Urrghh !;(



~ *T,C&LWNR** ~


2:01AM ; 26 March 11

No comments:

Post a Comment