My Stalkers* ♥

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hello peopleeeee !:)

Maybe its only th second day thats why I've so much to post about ! Haha ! Alot of gong wu gong bo things !:) Too bored , bobian norh !^^ I suddenly miss alot of poeple due to being in sch fr th last 4 days:( Adelin-eeee ARBA* , HIM ♥ , PUIBA , many other people and not forgetting my NURSE JOY ! Haha . My gfriend keep grumbling that I've left her alone fr 4 days and when I return , she's gonna go on mc ! Haha ! Not like I want de ma:( Plus , who on earth enjoys marching ?! Not idw go sch uhh , is I have a stupid eye infection ! Must understand !:) Haha ! Will go back to sch asap !:D

AND , sorry people , I know this current blog looks stupid ! Gonna make it look better by next week I guess ! Haha . Thats all fr NOWWWW ~! Byebye^^


~ *T,C&LWNR** ~

5:24PM ; 26 March 11

No comments:

Post a Comment