My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, March 25, 2011

Some thoughts ..

My finally post before I'm off to sleep ! Promised my Nurse Joy I would be asleep by 02:25 but its already 4:40 and I'm not asleep yet ! Well its because I simply can't get to sleep though I'm very tired and sleepy .. Some stuffs came to mind again ... I thought some blogging would help make me feel better so I just decided to blog my thoughts out . Hais . Talked to friend about some issues and it made me more confused of my decision .. I really don't know what should I do . Yr* things make me can't sleep . I'm so frustrated and upset . Sigh . If only you really understand how and what I'm going through though I seem like I'm ok ... Without yr messages , I feel weird , it feels wrong . I want us* to be back to before 10th March .. Is it possible ?.. Sometimes I can't control my temper . And yet sometimes , you don't wanna give in and we both start it ALL AGAIN-.- .. Yeah , maybe its my attitude and stuffs and I ought to kick this stinky part of me away from my character . I hope things will start to get better .. Hope you'll be th you I used to know and be there whenever I need you , plus be a better you in future ... I have to change now before its too late .. Wanting things to change fr th better from now ..


Was searching some stuffs fr this blog ! :) WILL BE DOING UP THIS BLOGGY HOPEFULLY BY SUNDAY ! Hehe <3


Fb-ing fb-ing ...

Fb till bout 5am and I'll be off to sleep !^^

Wheee ~ All of a sudden , I'm feeling hungry too ! Haha ! *Gastric* :( Maybe I should eat my early "breakfast" before turning in later ! Haha:) Wan an people ! <:


**~ My NURSE JOY , sorry fr making you wait fr so long but I still end up not sleeping ! Heng you never wait or else you'll have to wait till you faint or someth ! & thanks fr waiting !:) ~ **



~ *T,C&LWNR** ~


4:44AM ; 26 March 11

No comments:

Post a Comment