My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, April 8, 2011

Back !

Seems like I haven't been posting here fr days ! Too busy doing lotssss of stuffs in sch and all , can't blog no matter how much I wanna ! On Monday , had cca . Though not marching , still have to go fr cca and entertain all th juniors-.- . Its such a waste of time . Tuesday , had napha test . Have medical reasons so don't need do anything !:D After jiu go back w her <3 , her' him :D , another friend and unexpectedly , HIM . Zzz . Saw him , jitao shag . Also don't know what to do . Didn't dare to turn to even take a glance of him . In train , thought about so many things rgrding us* . Got more and more shag . He came over , I steal a quick peek and almost cried .. Hais . After went Tamp , dinner w her <3 and th other friend . Thinking that they* alrdy left , I felt relieved . After that they appeared again . WTF . Went library find books fr her , jiu go back le . Wed , had 2.4 and I passed !:) After that went T1 and all walk walk , then when she left , went buy her and her' him a couple keychain(: Was their 1 year anniversary , and since its someth rare and they were looking forward so much fr it , I just bought it fr them . As long as they happy jiu hao , everything and anything's worth . If money can be used to buy real and natural smile , I would spend all my money to make as many people as happy as they can:) Yesterday during recess , went give them:D Haha , glad they were happy:) Wished them all th best and stuffs , hope they'll last longer and not just long^^ . After sch had some ridiculous student counsellor investiture rehearsal too . So lame . Such a waste of time-.- . Today , went sch feeling shag , but just had to smile . No matter how shag I am , I can't keep *hais* and ":(" when in sch and all . Cos lots of people will get worried ! So can't , jiu ren .. Last night , had afew hours of sleep , and also th ppast few nights . Super sian ! Now feeling very unwell:( Sigh ! Other than sch , other things have been bugging me . Like that person's stuff . Everything make me shag ... Last night , I thought things were gonna be fine after conferenced . I was wrong . Today things seemed to be th same , and even worst . Sigh , why won't you ever see that yr actions are really selfish ? Why are you* doing this to me ?): Shag max , but you won't understand ... Really want things to get better from now ... K , time to sleep so I won't think too much and all . Feeling worse now); Hope I recover soon !:(

~*T,C&LWNR**~

6:48PM ; 8 April 11

No comments:

Post a Comment