My Stalkers* ♥

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blablabla ...

Today was a horrible day ! Everything sucked ! Early in th morning jiu tio kp like hell , followed on by online seller , went mia . Buyers all cancelled orders last minute , and one last freaking thing* Hais ! Terrible life la seriously . To that bloody jerk , I know you don't even give a damn bout anything already . I don't wanna care either . I love yr nice attitude . Well , yr choice . Its all up to you . Karma's gonna so damn strike back hard on you . As long as you think you did no wrong , its fine w me . One day you'll really regret . Yr choice ba . From now onwards , I must not allow anything to affect my mood that easily already . Must learn to be strong and pick myself up every once I fall . Cos I know , no matter how much people* say they'll be there fr you , you mustn't totally think you can really rely on the, , or when you need them and they're not there fr you , you'll fall much deeper . Must be independent and strong from now ! Home everyday will be a much better day than "yesterday" .
~*T,C&LWNR**~


2:25PM ; 2 April 11

No comments:

Post a Comment