My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, April 1, 2011

SHOUT -OUTS !

Just what on earth parent wants ? Gong out also have wrong meh ? Everytime they say after sch don't wonder about go home straight . Then whenever want go jiu say cannot . Thats why I always stay out till so late what ! WTF ? Am I a full time robot that have to be their fucking slave and keep studying all th way ? Where on earth is my own personal freedom ? Im no longer a 6 year old kid ! I'M FUCKING BECOMING 16 ! Fucked up life la seriously !_l_ Next time jiu forever don't go out best right ? Sometimes I'm really tired of everything and everyone thats making my life so miserable .. Why all these things* have to keep happening on me ? Why me ? Why ?.. I'm really tired , yet can't even do anything ... No one will ever understand me cos your not me .. When I really can't stand it any longer .. I'll sure do someth I'd never want to ... Hais .. Destinated crap life !_l_ Hais !

~*T,C&LWNR**~

11:55AM ; 2 April 11

No comments:

Post a Comment