My Stalkers* ♥

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Shag shag ..

Lately nothing's going well ... One after another , I'm losing all of them .. Thought I could be friends w him , yet I doubt so ... Shall give him up .. As fr her , she changed ... Why's all these happening to me ? One day they'll really all be gone fr good ... Why must things turn out this way ? Why won't things get better fr me ? Hais ... I hope time would really rewind , rewind to let me treat them better than before ... 17/07/09 , was th first time we* talked and it happened ... 02/09/10 , th second time we got together , things got from bad to worse ... 23/01/11 to 10/03/11 was th best days I ever had ... But things didn't last .. You changed from good to bad , and from bad to worst ... Hais ... 13/03/11 we got back , 09/04/11 it ended once again ... This time , nothing will bring us back to how I wish things would be like ... Time to let you go ... Another you , th first time we talked was 24/11/10 when you ton over at people's house , we talked fr about 3hrs though its our first time talking .. From 6th March , we had th worst quarrel ever .. During this period of time , then I knew how much I meant to you and found out so much of things I never thought could be true ... Now , you changed .. I guess probably its th end between th 2 of you and I ... Hais , hao hao bao zhong ba ..

~*T,C&LWNR**~

01:45PM ; 14 April 11

No comments:

Post a Comment