My Stalkers* ♥

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lalalala ~

Freaking bored ! Haven't been posting due to too busy w sch stuffs and selling things ~ Its already going to be Mid year exams !;( Sian ! So fast . So far , I've been barely being able to past these few days being like this ... Hope I'll be able to pull through ba . Today didn't know why , but ust got th urge to read our past covers . Walao , read dao really want cry . Guess I haven't even put you down yet .. I simply think too much bout th past and miss you alot .. Can't help it ... Days without you , are a million times different . With and without you around , everything seem veery different , be it good or bad .. As flashbacks always come to mind , I always can't control my tears .. Every once I think of you , I try my best not to and to always occupy myself with other things .. I wonder , how long more will this go on , and how long will I be able to stand it ... Hais . Hate being in a difficult position like this ... Hope your doing fine w what you're doing and will remain happy ... Blablabla , hope I do well too for th coming exams and manage to cope and handle my time well ..

~*T,C&LWNR**~

02:37PM ; 21 April 11

No comments:

Post a Comment