My Stalkers* ♥

Thursday, April 14, 2011

More words after words ~

Hais .. These few days are really so difficult to pass . Now I know , I si dou yao let you go . Friends also can't be anymore . Well , you chose this path . Your getting from bad to worst . I'm gonna wash my hands off you and yr life . You don't worth a thing I do nor a single tear of mine . You're lucky you still have friends . I admit defeat to her and you . Though now I'm having mixed feelings for someone , we won't be tgthr cos I don't wanna destroy our friendship and end up like us . Thats th biggest diff I find between us . I don't "pick up" people whenever I'm fond of them . I'm gonna let go of everything that has got to do w you . I'm sure you'll be happy . Good luck to she and you . Karma will still strike you back numerous times more than how you treated me and everyone else . Good luck to you boy . Gonna hen xia xin fang xia ni for good . I mustn't turn back or tear for you ever again . Goodbye bloody past ! Hope everyday from now will be better days ahead than th past few months' you've put me through .. I know I'll sure think and miss you alot , but its time to say goodbye now ...

~** T,C&LWNR**~


12:29PM ; 15 April 11

No comments:

Post a Comment