My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, June 24, 2011

<\3

Well well ... 3 years have gone by and its already th mids of sec 4 . I guess everyth can never be th same as before , no matter what I say or hope . Sigh . Maybe , I'm just not good enough . You have been one of th best parts of this 3 years . I really appreciate th things you had and have been doing for me . Though things are getting from bad to worse , I choose to look at it th bright side . At least your happier this way (at least from what I see . I believe in life there will sure be more obstacles and difficult routes to take , choices to make . Though I may not be th one being able to be there anymore , I truly hope you'll find someone else to take my place . So many things we did , laughter , joy and tears , I'll never forget . Th things you say and did whenever I'm always shag , I really appreciate it alot . I didn't know I'll be that upset being in this position to you now . Well , I've got to accept it no matter how much I don't want things to be this way . Its been already going on for quite awhile and I've been always bringing it and these stuffs to you . You must be sick of listening to me complain all th time , thats why you take further steps away from me . Those times we had , I'll always rmb them . Th fun , everything , yes I sure will . Your one of a kind of wonder friend I've ever had . I know where I stand . Sometimes seeing you so miserable from afar , I wish to comfort you . But no matter how I try to go over , you'll still to push me away and fake a smile saying you're okay . I miss those times we cried , laugh , played in th rain , and every single experience we had . But sigh , I've really lose my position .. I hope whatever happens from now , you'll always be happy . You may even have forgotten me , or probably its me thinking too much cos I care . I hope we'll still be good friends at th very least ... If you've forgotten me , just think of our past sometimes will do . Thanks for all th care , love and concern as a friend . I've never regretted getting to know you from th very day we met . I appreciate everything and really owe you a big thank you . I wish things would have last longer than they would . Well , things had to end for sure .. Hope everything will go fine and smooth for you in no matter what you do ...

To: My Anonymous Friend <\3
Thanks for it all :'/

~*T,C&LWNR**~

25 June 11

No comments:

Post a Comment