My Stalkers* ♥

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Can't believe it . Sigh . In th first place jiu shouldn't have taken any orders from them . No money shouldn't even take . Hai dao now everything my fault . Cry liao who cares ? F care . Cos they not th ones responsible to pay nor be responsible for th bags . Sigh . Though it seems like a very simple thing , it is , but make until it got worst . Supplier texted me saying bags increased $3 cos of shipping fee , I told all of them . All say okay . Then supplier again texted me ask me add $3 more then changed to $1 for each bag . I didn't even earn any of their money , yet have to go through all this kinda thing . Though th bag can be sold to someone else , its making me in a diff position as I'm not even th one paying for it . They won't understand . All they "know or think" is I'm earning their money . Well , I'm never gonna sell things to friends anymore . Thinking that its cheap so I asked them out of good will as they are quite close , things went out th wrong way . So damn disappointed . All these disappointments , they won't understand cos none of them wants to think about me . They say so easy , cancel jiu cancel , now I jialat jialat with th 2 bags . Sigh . I hate it this way and damn shag and disappointed with them . Well , its all about bs and things that they can never understand . I didn't earn a thing and I seem to be th huai ren as if i'm trying to earn their money when I don't even earn 10 cents out of each bag . I shouldn't try to be so "hao xin" and ask so much next time . Hais ... Why won't they just try to understand ? Its not even my fault .. If they feel as if I'm "cheating" or scamming or whatsoever , why not they think , isn't it worst that I have to take responsibility for 12 bags and not just their's ? Say so easy jiu shi "I don't want th bag liao" , cos either "Getting more and more exp lea" / "I don't think I'll be using even if I buy" , then in th first place want buy and last min cancel , make me in such a difficult position ? Or , its not as if I want to increase th pricing of those bags when I don't even earn a thing . Sigh ... Suan le ba . I'll never take such risks or be so kpo ask so much in future ... Disappointed , cried , but end of th day , who cares and will understand ?... Hais , time to stfu ..

~*T,C&LWNR**~

11:29PM; 30 June 11

No comments:

Post a Comment