My Stalkers* ♥

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bad day !!

Today suck ttm ! 3 people suppose to turn up for trades , end up only one did . Still made me wait for 50 mins ?! #@$%@#$&*#$ to th core ! Urrghh . So annoyed-.- One overslept , th other couldn't make it , last one think he so dua pai make me wait . Tmd . Take one train from Kallang to Paya lebar need 50mins ?! Wtf . Tsk ! Early morning chiong with w bro to eunos , meet people take thing , going Boonlay , spammed th damn person's phone till like 5 more stations reaching , I went bugis . Received a text saying : So sorry , overslept ! -.- WTH ?! Sucha waste of my time . Otw to go bugis , friend texted telling me he cancelled order for someth he ordered . I*&#(*&$(*& him ttm man . OMG . Then before going find friends , wanted to collect supply for tees there , "SHOP CLOSED" . -.- !! Qi si ren le ! *It all happened in th morning ! Went Bugis , couldn't shop much cos they* were tired ): But finally bought th other stuffs and more HK pens^~^After that , suppose to do June HW , end up there laugh here laugh there , copy answer , do afew questions then jiu go eat dinner go back le . Had a long day though . Otw home just before gonna step out of shelter , I STARTED POURING LIKE CRAZY !! Wth ?! What stupid luck I have today ! Craps days mans ~ _|_ Hope I'll accomplish my other HW and stuffs tmrw ( TH LAST DAY BEFORE SCH REOPENS !) ); Sian sian sian !! Tonight will sure be another damn long night I guess . Sigh !:(

And to you , mo mo ren , so sorry for not being to accept th way your treating me . Well , probably its all just sympathy . I needn't need it . Appreciate all your care and kindness , but I guess its just too much . Dui bu qi !

~*T,C&LWNR**~

03:29AM ; 26 June 11

No comments:

Post a Comment