My Stalkers* ♥

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hais ... What can I do now ? Shag also can't tell you why .. I suck . I maybe th worst bitch to you .. Worst friend ... Hais . Other than this route , I can't seem to have any other choices to make ... I feel so bad , yet I feel so helpless .... Its all for th best .. I can't remain like how I used to be before , or it'll be a never ending thing . Sigh . Will you understand why I'm doing this ? No . You know I'm suffering more than you think I'm happy ? You know I teared alot ? It super hurt me doing this ... Hais , sorry but I have no other alternatives to choose from at a point like this ... Once everything is over , then I'll slowly explain to you ... I'm so sorry ..

SHAG ); SIGH ~

~*T,C&LWNR**~

08:53PM ; 27 June 11

No comments:

Post a Comment