My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, June 17, 2011

What an interesting day I had ! Fell down and almost fainted due to gastric . How awesome . Thanks to two kind souls that I didn't go hospital . Without their help and all , I would have been sent to th hospital . What a great day ! Now I know gastric can be really very serious ~ Sigh , who cares . If I really did went hospital , i'll be happy though . No one gives a f at all . Love my life to th max . I hope one day I meet those two man and woman so I can really thank them ! And , worse come to worse , I hate it when things are like now . Everything has gone from bad to worse . I know both of you don't give a damn anymore . I'm gonna start living with th fact that things are like this . Hais . Imytvm <\3

~*T,C&LWNR**~

02:15AM ; 18 June 11

No comments:

Post a Comment