My Stalkers* ♥

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Seems like I can only turn to this pathetic blog . No one maybe reading this . Th better . Whoever sees this must be thinking how's it possible that my life's so miserable ? Yea , true . So pathetic life . At least I've still got someone I can really yi kao on . Sigh . He ain't th one I want it to be .. Tmrw's gonna be a fantastic day . I'll be out alone . Well , time to fan xing of th things I've done and everything . No close friends , doesn't matter . I'll just live with th fact and stop acting so pathetic and letting others sympathise me . Gonna study and focus on my other stuffs . No point brooding over these type of things when I know nothing's gonna change no matter what I do . Probably its my karma . I'll accept and move on without complaining already . Life has to go on no matter what happens . Sigh ..

~*T,C&LWNR**~

16 June 11

No comments:

Post a Comment