My Stalkers* ♥

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I guess they were all words to sweeten me up, to cheer me up.. I know things will never get better... No matter how much I try to fight for you, end up th answer wouldn't still be me. Your great, your perfectly flawless. I don't understand why had I done those kind of things to you and now it all returns... Sigh.. What goes around really goes around.. I deserve it... Waited for almost an hour for you to text me, end up you just went over to her and not even care. Then whats th point of me crying over thinking so much when I know its already pointless? I'm pathetic.. I guess its really pointless.. No matter how much I do and try it won't be of any use... I can't move on. Every single words you said is stucked up my mind.. Why do you have to treat me so nice when obviouslt your answer isn't me? Why are you doing this to me? I guess you've already got back what you wanted... You used to hate me for playing with your feelings. I hate it... Fcking shag.. I guess I'll be telling you all my feelings I have for you, once again... Sigh.. Fml..

12:47AM ; 02 September 11

No comments:

Post a Comment