My Stalkers* ♥

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Today's 2 EL papers heng its quite okay. But thanks to oral and LC I'll sure get pulled down. Prolly a B or C for EL. MT surely get no lower than a C. Maths CPA, EBS gonna ping dao di. Must study and stop thinking of other things. But... Hais!!


Why isn't it me or to me? Why? Why is it so? Why does things have to point to me when its not someth good? Sigh. The only thing I can do is avoid and escape. There's nothing else I can do. There's no way to face such things... I hate it.. Thinking you could be th one there, its impossible. Its impossible for you to be there all th time. I've to grow up and stop relying on anyone. No one's gonna stay forever. There's a time you'll definitely go for sure. You have your own life and we're totally friends. Though your so sweet towards me, your words might be true. But what about for her? She still has and will have that place in your heart.. Sigh. Words can't be trusted... Gonna just do my best for the remaining 5 papers for N's. Must chiong dao di. Jiayou to myself...

~*T,C&LWNR**~

08:15PM ; 7 September 11

No comments:

Post a Comment