My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, September 9, 2011

Things aren't getting better as time passes, I guess? Yesterday went visiting with them cos you went. You said you quit smoking already, end up I think I saw you smoke? I treat it as my eyes were playing tricks on me. Then close to going back that time I heard someone asking you want smoke not, you say 'later' . How does later sound as if you have quit? Just pretending that I heard and see wrongly ba. I also started to think, how long more am I suppose to wait? Wait for you as long as I did for him? I don't really need any status but I just wanna know where's your heart heading for. Who's it for? The things you say, the things you do touches me. But then, what about HER? It definitely isn't over. Am I suppose to wait? Till when? I can wait, but there will be a time I'll get tired and wanna give up. I don't know if you're even worth it even I know you're better than th past him. You make me smiles, everything that makes me happy has you in them.. But there are too many buts, too many ifs, too many questions and too too many unanswered questions.. How am I to get those answers I want? All th answers you wanted from me all I've told you. But all that I've asked you? Sigh.. This time it sure isn't a one sided thing but its just too complicated. Am I suppose to step off stage again? I once let you go, am I suppose to do th same thing to let things have a better ending? SIGH! You promised to be there, but you're simply th reasons for me to always be in such a delima. Its impossible to turn to you for such things... Hais. Guess its left with only this blog and me.. Maybe twitter? You won't ever understand all these... You also once asked if I was th jealous type indirectly. Ofcourse I am, but how was I suppose to tell you such things? Some things aren't meant to be said just yet cos I still don't have that rights to say. Too many things... Sigh..

CONFUSED!

10:24PM ; 9 September 11

No comments:

Post a Comment