My Stalkers* ♥

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Why why why? Why does things always have to turn out bad? At the point I thought you knew most, you would come tell me things which I want to hear, end up you said a load of things which hurt me most.. Sigh... I controlled, or else I'd sure %^*(!#& at you.. That day I nao fan with my brother cos of this too... He suddenly start talking about malay don't know whatsoever thing till I got damn dl, jiu never talk to him for more than a week.. Sigh. I was flaring from th moment you said those stuffs. Then I saw you posting at twitter saying hao xin mei you hao bao? I jiu take it its referring to me.. I didn't understand at all.. Was texting with someone so told her th whole thing.. And then what she said totally made sense.. It was cos you were afraid I got hurt th same way you got from HIM previously so you wanted to tell me before hand.. Just that you said it a little too direct and hurting... Sigh.. But why? Idk.. Idk what I'm even thinking of. Though we might be worlds apart, what makes us close is that he'd always make it a point to make me smile no matter what th situation is. He never fail to keep trying. His care, is totally much more than of anyone's now. Sooner or later he'll definitely overtake th ones which means alot to me in my heart. Everything he does, whatever he says, it seems as if though he's my diary. But sadly I just keep pushing him away cos we can't be so close cos we're just friends and cos I don't wish him to worry for me. His feelings, they're obvious enough. I don't wish to take th risk anymore and make things awkward again. Once is good enough. Hope there'll soon be an answer to all my unanswered questions and for things to get better :')

~*T,C&LWNR**~

02:22AM ; 11 September 11

No comments:

Post a Comment