My Stalkers* ♥

Monday, September 26, 2011

Today's his birthday. Sadly I can't get to celebrate or even spend time with him _|_ Knn. If I know that bloody shop would be closed I definitely would at least spend abit of time with him! F la! Buy th present also can't give today. He tonight ton, so I jiu give another day ba. Sad but its better for him to enjoy than spend th time coming over to take th present. And also anyway the freaking box I didn't get to go exchange! Went there but th stupid shop WAS CLOSED! Bloody hell! For th first time see th shop close! So unlucky la seriously! _|_ _|_ !! Hope will be able to give him by tmrw night or at least latest by wed! Or else I sure @#^&^*%$#^ liao! Hope he enjoys his night! And just now Enting and I wanted to go exchange th freaking box cos she follow me. After eating KFC le we go simei and th stupid shop close! We jiu go TM try to catch those hello kitty soft toy keychain all! I spent bout $30 and only caught 2! See she so sad and sian never catch jiu give her. ^^ Haha. So its like spending $15 for each stupid thing! Haha at least I caught and made someone smile! :) ^^ Happyhappy! Kk! Time to get started studying cos I'm dozing off any time! Next week N levels continuing and finishing for us! :D So ta ta! Blog again soon I hope! ^^

~*T,C&LWNR**~

07:37PM ; 26 September 11

No comments:

Post a Comment