My Stalkers* ♥

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Today was a good day! So happy she never come school so won't have to see her face and remember what she did. -.- Oh well okay whatever! Today was super in class. Like for th first time sooo hungry keep complaining. Potai all also keep saying so hungry today! (So means I'm normal for once) ^^ Finally after sch took mrt go eat Texas chickennn! :D K but sadly it taste not that nice. Have so many coupons also no use lor. Waste my 6 bucks!! DAMN THEM! :( After that jiu chiong down to his place there give mmr his ji fan! Around about 5 and he haven't even eat! Then keep refusing eat! Sooooo stubborn. That 1 hr plus was so enjoyable! He's so cute! :D Happy much:) I realise he's one of those people who would even bother when I get fed up, angry and upset. He's so sweet! Well, I just hope he'll stay this way to me all th way. After that jiu went home ^^And lately she and I have been becoming closer and closer while th other gets jealous. Wtf. Sometimes I really wonder why groups of people can't just be friends to all and stop this stupid jealousy. So irritating. But well I'm happy we're so close and she keeps my secrets to herself unlike HER -.- Tmrw going study till evening with her and him! Can't wait for tmrw to come:) Wheee ~ If things goes well, Friday we'll go study tgthr also! So thats all for today! :D Gonna do my revision now ^^ Byebye!

~*T,C&LWNR**~

08:42PM ; 28 September 11

No comments:

Post a Comment