My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, October 21, 2011

Hardly blog here as I blog there. Hais.. Those things keep bugging me. And since there's that blog, I should say things out there. But then again, because you* know that blog already jiu can't. Haiyo. Some things are really better left unsaid. Just hoping for things to get better. And regarding us, its starting to get sian. When we text too much, very sian de. I get loss of words, Idk what to reply or even text you. If I tell you we shouldn't text much for sure you anyhow think then everything will go haywire again. Hais. What to do... I just wish I really had someone as a listening ear so I won't need to constantly keep blogging that much to a non- living thing.. All because I so gbl in th past go make till your* gone. Or else sure things would be doing very good by now. Life, its such a torture. Too many things, who to turn to? Twitter.. blogger... I wanna speak to someone who's got response and all... Sigh. K ba, enough for now <\3

06:40PM ; 21 October 11
~*T,c&LWNR**~

No comments:

Post a Comment