My Stalkers* ♥

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Its our first month today! Hope everything will be okay! :) Still thinking if should go out with him tmrw not. Another him. Sian! Still need see if can go out! Hmmm.. Maybe, maybe not. Or else I go find someone else? Haiyo. All of them all seem to be guys! If TA know liao not sian! Tsk. Still thinking! And as for th other girl, why do you always have to use people or points which you know I'll get pekcek to show it off to me just cos its not th same for us? Ahhh. You know what, you should just bloody hell f far awayyyy. _|_ And now is shuhui's birthday! I'm th first to wish! Hahaha. And and, SHE'S ATTACHED! Which is th same day as our anni! Hope both of our couples will last long long!! <3 Hehe! (: K off to sleep liao! Kinda hungry too hahaha ^^ K whatever byeeeee ~ :D

03:13AM ; 19 October 11

~*T,C&LWNR**~

No comments:

Post a Comment