My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, October 28, 2011

I saw this coming.. I know you would say its because I see both of you close then I'll be like this. But its not. Really is not. Since the day I kept trying to make it up to you till now, I know. I know i've lose that that position to you. I really don't know how I should say. You would definitely say its cos you two close thats why I'm like this. But it isn't. Its because its also been awhile. You know how you've been to me? I can see you've really changed. I'm happy that you're happy, but just don't understand bout alot of things. When you said to me, you don't know why when without him around and being with me it feels weird, while you can go out with him, N, her and even other people, I really feel so so out of place. At then then I really knew things have changed. Thats why I texted you such stuff. Its really hurting when you told me being alone with me feels weird. I guess, I can no longer get back th position I had to you no matter how hard I try. Well, no matter what, your actions and the way you'v e been treating me since that day I wanna make up things, everything really disappointed me.. Don't get angry when you read this, cos this are what I'm really feeling. I hope you can try to understand.. When you got time, you think bout what I've said. I really really tried to be better the past me, but its like of no use. Idk what and how should I put it be everything you do seem to be hurting me more... Sigh. But as long I know you're happy, its fine with me. So sorry for making you feel sandwiched even though thats not what I really meant. Just sorry..

~*T,C&LWNR**~

12:55PM ; 29 October 11

No comments:

Post a Comment