My Stalkers* ♥

Monday, October 24, 2011

Things are getting well, I guess? 2 days back went Haw par Villa with them. Wondered why you wanted to go there after having all those things, and then I knew. Theres so much of things I have to say to you. Blogging it out won't help. Was quite fun with them though. That day made me thought and realised bout alot of things. Everything with him are doing fine. Though we don't always meetup but still doing quite well. More than half of my time outside is always spent with her. With him, nah. Maybe not really a need. Out of a sudden from just now had a really strong sense of loneliness. ): Everyday seem to be wondering about outside, whether or not theres anything to do. And oh yeah, regarding him... Sigh. He really makes me think so much. When I was gonna give you up on all those things, what you did and said in that hour really made me want to not give up. I know theres still hope for you but, how am I to help you if you don't wanna help yourself? Hais. Silly boy doing silly things for unworthy people! Gonna try figure things out afterwards when I head for th beach :( And hope to see YOU soon, or else I'm gonna get worried till I go bonkers! ;(

04:02PM ; 24th October 11

No comments:

Post a Comment