My Stalkers* ♥

Saturday, October 8, 2011

I feel guilty I feel bad.. Cos I'm the cause of things, everything. Not burden then what is it? Crap. I wish I would just cough to death of someth. I must quickly find a job and work every single day... Enough le, really gou le.. I"m very very tired.. Everything started when there's me... I don't say its because you would worry, they might too... But I really very tired already.. I really feel very helpless and such a burden.. Its raining heavily.. Can this rain be able to wash away all th problems? I hate things being this way.. I don't understand a single thing... Wanna find someone to speak to also can't think of who to find.. Her? She's so busy with her things and friends... She? Has her own problems.... Sigh.. All th rest also can't le...

Sometimes so I'll think without me things will get better and stuff.. But thinking of how you'll react once more, I fear it much... I'm so so sorry...

12:38AM ; 09 October 11

No comments:

Post a Comment