My Stalkers* ♥

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cos of a bloody jerk, I cried otw home. I find myself damn ridiculous. I really learnt my lesson. JERKS MANY MANY. Not even one can ever prove to me that anything last. All should just fck out away from me. -.- Why all of you have to come ruin my life so badly? Wtf seriously. I think I'll stick to blogging more things since some people are following me on twitter. Tsk. Hate it when they misunderstand or think its them when its not. So crappppp. And today, got back prelim results, I guess, I'm just getting what I've worked for. Nothing really great. Hmm, hope its a so so result to you. A ccb guy keep suan wo. Wtf. Win me one paper act sibei _|_ really wanted to go over punch your stupid face. -.- You pbk. Hope to continue doing better. Everyday do abit revision, better than nothing. N levels less than a month away le. Gotta limit myself in everything I do. Wanna score good and not let the person down. I guess this person is the person I should most thank for whatever that I have today. Without this person, everything cui. I don't think I'll even be how I am today. Well, keeping everything to myself here and at another place is the most I can do. Don't say jiu no problem. Say liao later problems appear again. Sigh. So, I've got a conclusion. I won't be believing in long term r/s or even bgr now. ESP NOW. All talk cock. Cklps people. Just die man seriously.. <\3

And oh ya. Its 1 month 1 day away from my birthday. T_T LOL.
K bye.

~*T,C&LWNR**~

10:32PM ; 18 August 11

No comments:

Post a Comment