My Stalkers* ♥

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wake up! Just wth is wrong with you? Can't you see the situation? Don't fall back out of sympathy! Wtf is wrong? Uhhh! Wth is wrong with me? Hate this feeling man. I think I'm like kinda having mixed feelings.. So damn f-up feelings:( Can't I just stop thinking? Idk whats wrong.. If I fall back, I'll feel as if I've done him wrong and I'll be sucha let down to myself! But I can't help it at all..Wapiang, seriously, I should stop being like this le! I hate it ttm! URRGHHH! Somehow, the feelings got back I think? Now how to sleep like this! Hais! So ke bei la. Sigh. What should I do? Act as if I don't care when I do? Its too difficult... Sigh sigh sigh!! No one will understand ): I hate this feelings <\3 I hope I'll understand what my heart's trying to tell me. Hais! GOING KI TAO HONG LIAO:( Want sleep also sure can't sleep. Think I'm gonna pour things out on twitter.. Hope I won't say the wrong thing and he won't see the wrong things..

~*T,C&LWNR**~

04:00 ; 6 August 11

No comments:

Post a Comment