My Stalkers* ♥

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Guess I'm staying up too late often, always get headache... Shag again, thanks to watching more of hptx. Hope that'll be the last time I cry over you, bloody jerk. Cong lai bu xi huan ji hen, jiu shi he ruo. Hais. Have to sleep before 03:31, before I think of alot of things again. Once the clock hit that time I'll sure end up getting pissed and all again, sure don't need sleep le. Left less than 10mins more to go... 020910, 03;31 <\3 I shouldn't be thinking of you and the past anymore. Heart matters, wo zui xun. I hate it. Its so confusing. Shouldn't even think so I won't get hurt.. Hmmm, hao ba, off to sleep now before it hits that stupid time and I can't sleep then jialat. Will continuing blogging tmrw or in the next few days... Z.Z

Xin sui le <\3

~*T,C&LWNR**~

03:28AM ; 28 August 11

No comments:

Post a Comment