My Stalkers* ♥

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm so in trouble. I confessed to the person! Now still waiting for the person's reply... Told someone I shag, yet she say she can't be my pair of listening ears... I said nvm, but actually I mind! I totally mind! I'm so shag, afraid and all! Yet I can only turn to myself! Sigh!! Guess its gonna be a long night... I only told th person cos of what a friend said.. Don't wait till its too late... I guess it already is anyway...

03:05

Its all along my fault. I shouldn't be here brooding bout all these already.. Fcking crying again over you. I shouldn't have even opened my big mouth. So gbl for what?! He's gonna be attached.. I guess I should be happy for him... Fearing I might lose you as a friend, I decided to keep waiting on and on.. Its already too late.....

03:15

I ought to stop being so naive. Time to wake up... Since I've already told you the truths, I guess its time to let go.. No point holding on. Not too late, cos I'm already way past too late..

03:20

Sigh... Freaking shag. Cried like siao... Tears kept rolling down.. Sigh.. I wonder what will happen tmrw... I guess I won't be able to even talk to him as per normal... Sigh... Its all my gbl fault.. Gonna play some dumb games to not think so much and off to bed..


~*T,C&LWNR**~

04:00AM ; 29 August 11

No comments:

Post a Comment