My Stalkers* ♥

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fcking sick of it. Come back jiu kpkb. Smlj. Go out after last paper also have wrong. Now N level meh? Nbcb. Want tell you bout today's exam, you jiu kp say don't want listen. Wtf? I have even say anything? Don't go jiu don't go la. I happy I jiu do what. I also not your dog, why should I do as told only? I'm seriously sick of it. You not tired I tired already. THIS IS TOTALLY NOT THE BEST PLACE TO BE AT. Fck all of you. Its not even fair. Want go out machiam one dog nia. Wanna tell you bout papers, you give me a fucked up reply. You know my feelings not? You know its so disappointing and hurting? Do you all only thinking that GOING OUT is the only thing I know? Talk to you all also have problem. Enough le. Want me study, I PIAN PIAN DON'T WANT TO. I'm not your bloody dog. Its my life. Kp some more, I'll ruin it more. I suffer? Good then. Hope I die soon and disappear from all your lives. You all want it like this, so BE IT! I Won't give a fck anymore. Like this you all then happy ma. Forget it man seriously. I'm tired of trying to be like this as if I'm some kinda dog. JUST BLOODY FCK OFF IF YOUR NOT HAPPY. _|_

FML TTM.

~*T,C&LWNR**~

07:38PM ; 16 August 11

No comments:

Post a Comment