My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, August 26, 2011

Damn shag out of a sudden.. Was freaking tired and now I'm wide awake. Wtf is wrong? Hais... Things are really getting out of control.. Why are people starting to leave again? Why? What have I done wrong this time again? Misunderstand him, treated her like crap? WHAT? I'm tired liao la. If all intended to leave, why in the first place must all of you show up in my life? F! Really enough liao know? Wo hen lei. I don't wish things to keep repeating themselves so I just let things be... Now damn shag, don't know what and why uh. Something seem to have just pissed me, but I don't know what.... Don't think wanna text anyone for the next few days till my mood gets better.... Hais. What should I do now? Drink till really toh tonight? Before 2 cans I guess I'll already be knocked out. I'm super sleepy... Hais.... I wish I wake up tmrw seeing things getting better... I really don't want you people to leave... FML!

~*T,C&LWNR**~

11:26PM ; 26 August 11

No comments:

Post a Comment