My Stalkers* ♥

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm feeling super happy^^ Though we ain't tgthr, th outcome's getting better. Made a stupid decision by just wanting to be your sister like friend. But what choice do I have? Since I've confessed, you know it, I'll just wait, since its quite impossible to get over you. Though I haven't forgotten you've hurt me, I'll just allow time to heal the wounds. I feel blessed having you around. To be th one who'll be there for me. I hope it'll last. This is the first time I'm being so honest and daring to a guy. I took the inniciative and confessed. Well I don't regret it. Even though your heart ain't here, at least you are. Ni de kuai le deng yu wo de kuai le. I just want to see you happy even if it ain't over me. Hope everyday will see you happy and things start to turn out better as days pass. I guess now can see I'm kinda love de high ^^ I'm more into you even after th bad outcome! Hoping everyday would be a better day

~*T,C&LWNR**~

07:22PM ; 30 August 11

No comments:

Post a Comment