My Stalkers* ♥

Monday, August 29, 2011

Guys guys guys! Just totally a load of nonsense! Fck yourself nbcb. I ain't a choice for you to pick as and when you like! Want jiu ask, don't want jiu look for the other one! Bloody pbk! Your so gonna get it. Karma surely will strike you back you you bo lp! Be zha borh sua la! Cklps. Talk cock and nonsense best! You'll be the last one I ever fall for so stupidly. I've fcking learnt my lesson for good now. I definitely will change and not be so soft hearted like an idiot anymore! I ain't your barbie doll! Just fck away?! PLEASE!? The further the better! Heartbreaker, you better get what you deserve! Just my damn suey luck to fall for you! I'm so damn gonna wake up from guys being all the same type! I thought you were different, I thought you ain't like other guys, other jerks which only talk! You changed, you so damn changed within not even a year! Disappointed ttf! Why did you become like this?! Probably everything all started cos of me! Yea, I shouldn't even have entered your life! Being so thick skinned I went to confess to you and the outcome turned out like some fcked- up crap! Just wtf is wrong?! Do I really this?!! Why did you turn to be like this!? Why ain't you th innocent one I used to know!? Where have the he gone to?! F IT! I'm not gonna be like this anymore! Its so stupid!

Probably, I just deserve it...


~**T,C&LWNR**

05:00PM ; 29 August 11

No comments:

Post a Comment