My Stalkers* ♥

Friday, August 5, 2011

Its been a long time since I updated this blog. So called long ba. Wanna start updating more stuffs. I decided to leave all of them le. But what about her? Hais I also don't even know. I feel so bad. Its been 20 days. So what f I care but act as if I don't. I don't know what I should do so I didn't reply. Hais. I'm afraid to say the wrong thing. All of them at the other side seem like they are having a good time. Since I'm gone, I guess they are having the time of their lives. Well, another someone even overtaken my position between afew of them. See liao also sian. Damn sad. I mustn't give up at a point like this. Without them, I have to go on still. No point crying over spilled milk. I can't expect anything out of them anymore. I did one wrong, but its good as I did all of them wrong. I won't wanna plead her for forgiveness. I won't not cos I don't want to. Its cos I don't want to still continue sucha life like the one I used to have. Yes, fun is fun, happy is happy. But when it was time, all left without even saying. Since I know how much my presence mean to them, I might as well take my leave without any notice, before people say I AA again. Life now's still not bad. At least I still have him and her plus afew more others to rely on. Though they ain't strong enough to let me rely all the way, its good enough for the time being. So lucky to have this current batch of friends, though its impossible to be as close as the one I used to have. Past is the past, say so much also won't have any use at all. Daily, I think so much of the past. Of the times I used to have all of you around. The times we spent talking otp, the times we hangout, do things we ain't suppose to, esp me. Those times, hais. They were the best memories I didn't know even friends could give. Seeing all of you having fun and all are the things I just hope to see. Hope all of you will continue being as one without me. I know, my presence doesn't mean that much, or maybe I'm thinking too much. Well that doesn't matter already. I never expected days like this would ever come. To you, I'm sorry I let you down. Sorry for not being able to be there for you. Till today, I still don't know how to face you though I don't know what exactly I've done wrong. I hope you'll always remember those times we had.. To another you, sorry, I'm currently having too many thoughts and I don't know what to do. We'll see as time pass ba. Lastly to you, you disappointed me the most number of times. I've not given up on you, but I have to go. My stay will just be a nuisance to you. I know. So I'll go for good. From that day since I realise things have been so bad, I decided to step out of all of your lives. Sorry, but thats the only route I can take. I hope things will continue going on smoothly for all of you. Thanks for the memories <\3

As of now, prelims and so still going on~ Current life, still not bad. But just very busy. N's getting nearer and nearer, gotta stop thinking too much and strive forward. Hope things get better and you* won't leave when I'm in need of help or someone. :) , :/ Will update again if I'm free and not lazy~

GOTTA BUCKUP AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND <\3

~*T,C&LWNR**~

12:04AM ; 6 August 11

No comments:

Post a Comment